Pages

Boiling the Pasta Noodles Correctly

Posted by Kathy
Whenever I hit the kitchen to cook a pasta dish, I often get frustrated because I screw up the noodles. They always end up kind of softer than usual and I hate it! Even when I use that special kind of pasta that is said to stay firm even when overcooked, I still can't quite get it right.

Recently, I was dining at a local Italian restaurant and ordered Aglio Olio e Peperoncino. The noodles was just perfectly cooked! It was firm but soft enough to not fall off the fork as you eat it. I was stunned. And inspired - I HAVE to make my noodles as firm as this! I realized I at least had to try.

And so, as I was attempting to make my own Charlie Chan Chicken pasta from a recipe I found online, I also made it a point to look for tips on how to boil the perfect Spaghetti noodles found this article from eHow. It seemed really easy to follow.

Deriving the technique from the article I mentioned above, what I did was the following:

Steps on boiling the pasta noodles correctly

1.  Boil the water
2. Add in salt (I just used regular salt, not iodized. Although I'm pretty sure the latter will be fine)
3. Add olive oil (I used about 2 table spoons of it)
4. I made sure it was still boiling as I placed the noodles. As I did so, I slowly bended them to make sure the top part of the noodles were completely immersed.
5. Cover it up and boil it for a full minute.
6. Bring the fire to its lowest setting and cover your pot with the lid
7. Let is sit for 10 minutes. I made sure I would stir it up a couple of times to be sure they're evenly cooked.
8. After which, I took it out of the pot and poured it in a colander and swished it around to prevent sticking together of noodles.

So that's it! It went pretty well. The noodles were a lot firmer than the previous ones I've cooked. YahoO! Hope this tip will work well with you guys as well.

1 comments on "Boiling the Pasta Noodles Correctly"

baby NAgaQQ on July 4, 2021 at 4:01 AM said...

Nagaqq Yang Merupakan Agen Bandarq terbaik , Domino 99, Dan Bandar Poker Online Terpercaya di asia hadir untuk anda semua dengan permainan permainan menarik dan bonus menarik untuk anda semua

Bonus yang diberikan NagaQQ :
* Bonus rollingan 0.5%,setiap senin di bagikannya
* Bonus Refferal 10% + 10%,seumur hidup
* Bonus Jackpot, yang dapat anda dapatkan dengan mudah
* Minimal Depo 15.000
* Minimal WD 20.000
* Deposit via Pulsa TELKOMSEL
* 6 JENIS BANK ( BCA , BNI, BRI , MANDIRI , CIMB , DANAMON )

Memegang Gelar atau title sebagai AGEN POKER ONLINE Terbaik di masanya

11 Games Yang di Hadirkan NagaQQ :
* Poker Online
* BandarQ
* Domino99
* Bandar Poker
* Bandar66
* Sakong
* Capsa Susun
* AduQ
* Perang Bacarrat
* Perang Dadu
* BD QQ (New Game)


Info Lebih lanjut Kunjungi :
Website : NAGAQQ
Facebook : NagaQQ official
WHATSAPP : +855977509035
Line : Cs_nagaQQ
TELEGRAM :+855967014811

BACA JUGA BLOGSPORT KAMI YANG LAIN:
Winner NagaQQ
Daftar NagaQQ
nagaqq

Sunday, July 31, 2011

1 comments:

baby NAgaQQ said...

Nagaqq Yang Merupakan Agen Bandarq terbaik , Domino 99, Dan Bandar Poker Online Terpercaya di asia hadir untuk anda semua dengan permainan permainan menarik dan bonus menarik untuk anda semua

Bonus yang diberikan NagaQQ :
* Bonus rollingan 0.5%,setiap senin di bagikannya
* Bonus Refferal 10% + 10%,seumur hidup
* Bonus Jackpot, yang dapat anda dapatkan dengan mudah
* Minimal Depo 15.000
* Minimal WD 20.000
* Deposit via Pulsa TELKOMSEL
* 6 JENIS BANK ( BCA , BNI, BRI , MANDIRI , CIMB , DANAMON )

Memegang Gelar atau title sebagai AGEN POKER ONLINE Terbaik di masanya

11 Games Yang di Hadirkan NagaQQ :
* Poker Online
* BandarQ
* Domino99
* Bandar Poker
* Bandar66
* Sakong
* Capsa Susun
* AduQ
* Perang Bacarrat
* Perang Dadu
* BD QQ (New Game)


Info Lebih lanjut Kunjungi :
Website : NAGAQQ
Facebook : NagaQQ official
WHATSAPP : +855977509035
Line : Cs_nagaQQ
TELEGRAM :+855967014811

BACA JUGA BLOGSPORT KAMI YANG LAIN:
Winner NagaQQ
Daftar NagaQQ
nagaqq

 

Easy Pasta Recipes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez